As we dig deeper in our commitment to honor God thru prayer and fasting, His marvelous works start to unfold right before our eyes.
Allow me to share some points that struck me hard.
- It’s no longer a struggle to set aside physical urge such as eating, sleeping, or watching, when it’s time to pray. We become more sensitive of the Spirit. We’re stirring something in the heavenlies, something great is happening! If you have a spare time, I wish to share one of the JCLG music team (headed by bro. Edwin) bible study way back 2012 (we were young back then 😉) entitled Building in the Spirit.
- God is leading us to fulfill our purpose designed by Him, as explained in 9th Day of fasting. As I weep and asking God to break me, He impressed me the heart of Moses saying:
Then Moses said to him, “If your Presence does not go with us, do not send us up from here.Exodus 33:15
- What once was a stronghold of the enemies is crumbling down as God breaks me. What once was a strong push to sin is now a far pathetic cry of the enemy. We have confidence to approach the Throne because we are no longer blinded by deceptions of the enemy. All the name and principalities will bow down before the name of Jesus!
- I’ve been reminded of our relationship with our family. We have to be receptive of how they see us. As explained in our Day 10 of fasting. Conflicts among family members/relatives are common especially we’re away from home. It’s a sweet reminder to deal with such conflicts in a Christian way.
- We have to be wise and humble at the same time, as instructed by Jesus to his followers as He sends them off for ministry. Wisdom and discernment are tackled in Day 14. We don’t want to caught off-guard with the scheme of the enemies.
Behold, I send you forth as sheep in the midst of wolves: be ye therefore wise as serpents, and harmless as doves.Matthew 10:16
The more we immerse ourselves with God’s presence, the more sensitive we will be of His heart. As we desire more of Him, we are being humbled knowing that we will go nowhere without Him. Entrusting everyday decision with Him is a no-brainer. We just have to trust the process.
I’m excited for the final week – 3rd trimester so to speak. Something fresh is giving birth, and I’m grateful and thankful being part of this travailing process. His name be magnified.